Chor fikr duniya ki, Chal Madine chalty hen - naat in urdu


Meetha Madina Door Hai

Jana Hamy Zaroor Hai

Meetha Madina Door Hai Jana hammy zaroor hai

Chor Fikr Dunya Ki - Chal Madine Chalty hen

Chor Fikr Dunya Ki - Chal Madiny Chalty hen

A lyrical naat sharif 

[ slowed and reverb ] HEART TOUCHING QALAM new mix naat 2022



"I am going to the city of Medina,
I am leaving this world behind, 
I am leaving all my loved ones, 
I am going to the city of the Prophet, 
I am leaving all my worries behind, 
I am going to the city of Medina, 
To be with the Prophet,
I am going to the city of Medina, 
I am leaving this world behind."

This naat is a tribute to the city of Medina, which is considered a sacred place in Islam. It is located in western Saudi Arabia and is the burial place of the prophet Muhammad. Many Muslims make pilgrimages (called Hajj) to Medina to visit the prophet's tomb and other holy sites in the city. The lyrics of the naat express the devotion and longing of the speaker to be in Medina and be close to the prophet.

More Naats in Urdu:

Post a Comment

0 Comments